What do I need to bring with me for my planner?
To help your Bridges financial planner provide you with advice relevant to your circumstances, we recommend you take with you information about your current personal financial circumstances including:
- Total income – wages, salary, interest, rental income and dividends
- Assets - list your current investments eg property and/or shares etc
- Liabilities – your mortgage, credit card debts and other loans
- Insurance policies – life insurance, total and permanent disability insurance, trauma insurance, income protection insurance
- Living expenses – food, clothing, general expenses and holidays
- Superannuation funds
Importantly you need to have a think about your future plans and how much you are aiming to accumulate in the longer term and what major expenses may be coming up, for example your children’s or grandchildren’s education, a holiday house or investment property.