Meet Peter Gallagher
I am committed to building long-term relationships with clients by providing them with appropriate professional advice and personal ongoing service.
My advice services are based on:
- helping everyday Australians enjoy their retirement, either now or when they ultimately retire
- regular reviews and meetings with my clients, ensuring the financial strategies and investment portfolios remain fresh
- pro-active management of clients' portfolios in alignment with the intelligence and recommendations provided by Bridges Research.
I have worked in the financial services industry since 1988 and have been a financial planner since 2003.
I have completed the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and the Diploma of Superannuation Management from the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia.
As an Authorised Representative of Bridges, I assist clients in the areas of:
- tax-effective investment strategies
- superannuation strategies
- retirement planning
- centrelink entitlements
- salary packaging
- life insurance (life, TPD, trauma, income protection, business expenses)
- estate planning.
I am backed by a team of leading research analysts and my clients have access to a range of leading Australian and international fund managers as well as listed investments.
Bridges Wollongong City Financial planning team
latest news from bridges
Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd (Bridges) may use information you provide to contact you to arrange a meeting with a Bridges financial planner to provide you with financial advice or financial products.