Meet Ross Heslop
I am passionate about building long-term relationships with my clients by providing them with professional advice and personal ongoing service.
My advice services are based on:
- helping everyday Australians enjoy their retirement, either now or when they ultimately retire
- regular reviews and meetings with my clients, ensuring the financial strategies and investment portfolios remain fresh
- pro-active management of clients' portfolios in alignment with the intelligence and recommendations provided by Bridges Research.
I have been with Bridges since 2004 and have over 30 years' experience in the financial services industry.
My roles have included being a financial planner and managing financial planners as well as corporate roles in marketing and practice management.
I hold a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of New South Wales and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Securities Institute of Australia.
I am a Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner and Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia.
As an Authorised Representative of Bridges, I assist clients in the areas of:
- tax-effective investment strategies
- superannuation strategies
- retirement planning
- centrelink entitlements
- life insurance (life, TPD, trauma and income protection).
I am backed by a team of leading research analysts and my clients have access to a range of leading Australian and international fund managers as well as listed investments.
Nowra Financial planning team
latest news from bridges
Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd (Bridges) may use information you provide to contact you to arrange a meeting with a Bridges financial planner to provide you with financial advice or financial products.