Write down your goals and be more likely to succeed
A goal without a plan is just a wish
Whether your goals are to pay off your home loan sooner, retire early or go on an overseas holiday every couple of years, there’s a simple and powerful way to improve your chances of achieving them. Write them down and make a plan*.
That’s right. Research has concluded that people who write down their goals are more likely to succeed.
That’s where we come in. A Bridges financial planner can:
- help you define your financial and lifestyle goals
- look at your current financial situation and personal circumstances to see what opportunities you have
- build a plan with measurable steps
- help keep you accountable to achieve them.
Make an appointment with a Bridges financial planner. There’s no cost for an initial consultation and no obligation.
* Research study by Dr. G Matthews, Dominican University, California, 2016.