Do you need Life, TPD or trauma insurance?
If you answer 'yes' to any of the questions below, then you may need to consider life, total and permanent disablement (TPD) or trauma insurance cover:
- Do you have debts, such as mortgage, credit cards, or personal loans?
- Do you have dependants? You need to think about their ongoing needs such as education expenses.
- Do you have children from a previous marriage? Blended families tend to create more insurance needs.
- Are you in a relationship and are you both in paid work? If your household needs two incomes to maintain your mortgage repayments and existing lifestyle, then you should both have adequate insurance cover.
- Do you have dependent parents? Something we often overlook is our responsibility to help care for our ageing parents.
- Do you have loose ends which need tying up such as money owed to family or friends?
For more information watch our Importance of protecting your assets video.
To find out more about your life insurance options make an appointment with a Bridges financial planner.