How you plan and manage your super will have an enormous impact on whether you achieve your retirement goals. There are a number of different strategies you can employ to help you reach your objectives.
So how do you know exactly what's right for you?
A Bridges financial planner can help you take advantage of the many and varied opportunities within super such as:
- consolidating your super
- making smart investment choices
- contributing more to super and taking advantage of concessional and non-concessional contribution limits
- investigating if you're eligible for the government co-contribution scheme
- splitting contributions with your spouse
- explaining how DIY super works and if it's right for you
- transitioning to retirement.
To find out more about super strategies make an appointment with a Bridges financial planner.